It is happening in Jordan now – preparations to draconianly mandate vaxxination for all citizens through total coercion and – you guessed it – not allowing them to buy or sell without it. Step by step they are going to try this in every country. Get ready.
The National Center for Security and Crisis Management (NCSCM) published Wednesday their official recommendations for incentive measures for those working in public and private sectors to receive the coronavirus vaccine, according to the official spokesperson for the NCSCM, Ahmad Nuimat.
He said that the aim of these measures is to protect the health and safety of citizens, especially in light of the discovery of the Indian COVID-19 strain. He added that this will also help reach a safe summer.
The incentive measures include:
The private sector:
– All employees working in the private sector who have not received the coronavirus vaccine, are required to do a PCR test every Saturday at their own expense starting June 1, 2021.
– In order to obtain permits for overnight curfews or total lockdowns, the individual must receive at least one dose of the coronavirus vaccine starting June 1, 2021.
– It is not permissible for any establishment to exceed the occupancy rate of 50 percent in the event that 80 percent of its staff did not receive the vaccine starting June 1, 2021.
– The closure of every establishment that did not vaccinate its employees with at least the first dose of the vaccine starting Aug. 1, 2021.
The public sector:
– All employees working in the public sector who have not received the coronavirus vaccine, are required to do a PCR test every Saturday at their own expense starting June 1, 2021.
– Canceling all incentive measures for those who did not receive the coronavirus vaccine starting June 1, 2021.
– No employee will be nominated for the Ideal Employee Program and the Excellence Awards if they are not vaccinated.
– Reconsidering the appointment of any employee who did not take a single dose of the vaccine up until Aug. 1, 2021 for the rank of department head and above.
– Those who have not received the coronavirus vaccine, will not be able to participate in seminars, meetings and courses.
– The treatment of COVID-19 patients who work in public sectors and have not received the vaccine will be at their own expense, and the home quarantine period is deducted from their annual leave balance starting Aug. 1, 2021.https://en.royanews.tv/news/27441/2021-04-28
Incentives? Those look like draconian punishments to me.
Israel, Jordan – this is going to spread.
Ask yourself this important question: Will you fake getting the vaxxine to keep access to all the usual amenities? If you are willing to stand before men and say you’ve taken the Mark, then I think God may well say you have had it, even if you have not.
You’re going to have to stand on principle. The time has come.
May God give us all strength.